Sunday Morning Schedule: Families with Children
We offer an occasion for families to worship together at 9:00 a.m. and for adults and children to worship and study apart with their peers at 11:00 a.m. (10:30 a.m. during the summer months). Parents are welcome to join their children at any time.
Professional nursery care is available every Sunday for babies and toddlers continuously from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. – Family Worship – 3rd Floor
- Parents with their children, preschool and older. Only tweens and older may attend without parents. Instead of drop-off Sunday school, this Family Worship Service is held on the 3rd Floor, concurrently to Chapel Worship. At about 9:30 a.m., families will join the congregation in Holy Communion.
- Drop-off childcare available for babies and toddlers only, 6th Floor.
- Note: Family Worship does not meet during the summer months, this year from June 24, 2018 through September 2, 2018.
11:00 a.m. – Worship & Wonder – 6th Floor
- Children in Preschool learn and worship through play, story, and hands-on creative experiences.
- Children in Kindergarten and older worship together in a large multi-age group, then learn together in smaller peer groups.
~12:00 p.m. (Depending on 11:00 a.m. worship service run-time) – Dismissal
- Children in Kindergarten and older, Phillips Hall
- All others, 6th Floor